Old October 14th 07, 11:45 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Brian Howie Brian Howie is offline

Default Looking for "mobile.exe" by AA6GL

In message , Rick
writes

Ok I've sent it. Rename the .oxo file to .exe . Your firewall might have
rejected the .exe . Let me know if you get it ok.

If you guys have each others email addresses why are you posting all of your
private correspondance here ? Just wondering, because it isn't contributing
anything to the discussion of antennas which is what this newsgroup is all
about.

Cos he didn't give me a real e-mail address

Brian Howie