Old October 15th 07, 05:16 PM posted to rec.antiques.radio+phono,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew,rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors,sci.electronics.components
Tim Shoppa Tim Shoppa is offline

Default Color-matching knobs, banana jacks, wire etc.

On Oct 15, 11:59 am, wrote:
"Tim Shoppa" wrote in message

ups.com... Actually, ten colors available! 0-9 is ten, not nine. Sometimes I fall
into FORTRAN mode too so I won't blame you for being off by one :-).

I don't know if the Pomona parts are 100% identical, but I just
ordered a few sets from Digikey sold under the "Emerson/Johnson" name.
I'm guessing they're all made in China by the same company:

http://dkc3.digikey.com/PDF/T073/P0372.pdf

With wonderful toys like this available, made in China, the lead content
should be checked!
Please, please do not put them in your mouth.

Hey, I grew up holding 60/40 solder in my mouth while plugging
krypton-85 filled regulator tubes in my left hand and turning knobs
just inches away from radium-filled meters with my right hand. None of
it made in china. And I'm perfectly normal!

Joking aside, it's pretty obvious that a test set with 1000V B+
running around obviously won't be in my kids' hands much less in their
mouths.

Tim.