Old October 17th 07, 02:30 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Burr Burr is offline

Default What I am trying to do

wrote in message
ps.com...
Git the Sangean DT120; works like a charm..

Had the DT110 for years until it just wore out; great little pocket
radio

Thinking about getting a portable scanner to monitor the goings - on
out in NY Harbor;

At times, Many helicopters circling around with Coast Guard Boats in
the water;

- never a word on the news about whats up.

*& Good luck on learning Chinese !

Not trying to learn Chinese, still working on English.

I sure like my Bearcat 245, I have used it all over the world, it's nice.

You can also scan online from some of the URL's but I don't remember them
now, if you want them let me know.

I used the little DT110 at Hollywood Part to get the horse reports/odds
while I was at the tract. Sure is a very good radio and so easy to carry.

Have a good one,

Burr