Old October 17th 07, 10:27 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
No Name

Default Help identify 3 ele beam

"Henry Rogers" wrote in message
I bought a 3 element trap yagi antenna that was disassembled. I was told
it was a Hy-Gain model. After laying out the parts I can see that it
doesn't look like a Hy-Gain model because of the following:

Henry:
What you have is an old Wilson antenna, most likely a System 33.
There are some manuals on the web, but I don't remember if this would be
one of them.
Majestic Communications here in Memphis bought the Wilson line many years
ago.
They have a FEW parts left, but they should be of some help for a manual.
Try 901 / 794-9494, and don't let them know I sent you!!!

Mike W5CHR
Memphis