Old October 17th 07, 10:17 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.radio
Garry W Tidler Garry W Tidler is offline

Default wanted 7pin tube adaptor

The 615 adaptor has a 4 pin 5 pin 6 pin and a large 7 pin .

I have another adaptor around here somewhere . When I find it , I will check
it .

I found the other adaptor It has the dual 7 pin . Both are eico 615
adaptors

That is strange .

I will post pictures of both adaptors .

Looks like I am good to test

Thanks

Garry WW9GT

"Neil S" wrote in message
So, Garry, is the socket in the main chassis of the Eico 667 or in the
adaptor? My Eico 666 has the dual socket. Strange.

Neil S.

"Garry W Tidler" wrote in message
. ..

" Looking for a tube adaptor
Garry W Tidler

I understood that many [most] tube testers have a 'universal' 7 pin
[large pin] socket that will take both large and smaller pitch diameter
tube bases. I think that all my tube testers have them. What model
tester are you using?

Neil S.

My main tube tester is a eico 667 with a eico 615 adaptor.

Could not get it to work , but my Radio City Products tube tester works
with both sizes . Learn something new everyday.

THANKS

Garry WW9GT