Old October 20th 07, 01:37 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
art art is offline

Default New patent application rules

On 19 Oct, 14:58, Jim Kelley wrote:
art wrote:
I was looking for one in particular, a heading
that is and I couldn't find,google it

Use this one, Art:

http://www.uspto.gov/patft/index.html

73, ac6xg

The problem I have is that a patent request was submitted
as most people know, on the Gaussian antennas. Now with my
present experiments comming to and end( I have a directional
circularly polarised antenna for 160 M which is wound on
2 foot diameter with a lesser dimensional width which is probably
a first, plus I have it placed inside a capacitive field)
there are more additions to be made. Maybe instead of filing a
fresh patent it would have been cheaper to ask for a continuance
on the first request, a rule that I was unaware of. Still once the
money
fees have been payed it probably would be to difficult to reverse
payment
and try for a continuance. Maybe it is best to let a sleeping dog to
lie.
Regards
Art