Old October 20th 07, 02:58 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
art art is offline

Default New patent application rules

On 19 Oct, 14:58, Jim Kelley wrote:
art wrote:
I was looking for one in particular, a heading
that is and I couldn't find,google it

Use this one, Art:

http://www.uspto.gov/patft/index.html

73, ac6xg

This is only for "published" patent numbers, when you first
apply you are given a reference number only so future
records are kept in one place until a patent number is assigned.
Actually they are behind in their work having only one years data
that you can refer to. I do know that a private company
publishes patent headings only and are up to date within a month
and from what I see all applications list an agent.
How they get this information I do not know.
Art