Old October 20th 07, 12:30 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Richard Fry Richard Fry is offline

Default New antenna

"Derek" wrote
where is it shown that Art is not following natural
laws?. He has explained every step along the way
and I see no place where he has strayed from natural law.

Below from earlier in this thread (quoting Art)...

" I say again, one must have equilibrium for maximum efficiency and
that requires a full wave length radiator and at the same time holding
to the LC ratio for that length. "

Natural law, and decades of field experience with commercial antenna
systems do not support these beliefs.

RF