Old October 21st 07, 06:39 PM posted to rec.radio.cb
Scott in Baltimore Scott in Baltimore is offline

Default D104-M6B MOBILE MIC

GHB wrote:
Does anyone have a schematic for this mic so I can determine what all
differences exist between it and the D104_m6? Thanks

Scorpio

No schematic, but it easy enough.

The M6 used a 7 volt battery in a yellow plastic holder that always broke.
The M6B used a 9 volt battery that clipped to the circuit board.

The M6 was louder but the M6B has a connector for the cord for quick
replacement. The same quick cord connector is in my 636L. The 636L is a
noise canceling mike that never needs batteries. There is another version
of the 636 that's for PA use. Don't get _that_ one!

HTH

-Scott/AE