Old October 22nd 07, 12:46 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Helmut Wabnig[_2_] Helmut Wabnig[_2_] is offline

Default DVB-t (UFH) log periodic question

On 21 Oct 2007 16:14:06 GMT, luc o wrote:

Hi!

I want to design and build a log periodic for DVB-T and I've found
'LOGPERIO.XLS', a calculation program in Excel format.

Anyone tried this or have experiences with it?
All comments and suggestions are welcome!

Thanx,

Luc

When nobody else comments, I do.

Yes, I actually bult several LPDAs from the LOGPERIO
calculations and they work perfectly

Caution:
Each LPDA has certain Z variations over the
whole frequency range.
1 : 1.7 is very well done.....! 1:2 is still good.

Do you have the LOGPERIO version with the
antenna graph display?
http://members.aon.at/hwabnig/
w.