Old October 22nd 07, 09:09 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
luc o[_2_] luc o[_2_] is offline

Default DVB-t (UFH) log periodic question

Helmut Wabnig hwabnig@ .- --- -. DOT .- t wrote in
:

When nobody else comments, I do.

Yes, I actually bult several LPDAs from the LOGPERIO
calculations and they work perfectly

Caution:
Each LPDA has certain Z variations over the
whole frequency range.
1 : 1.7 is very well done.....! 1:2 is still good.

Do you have the LOGPERIO version with the
antenna graph display?
http://members.aon.at/hwabnig/
w.

Hi Helmut!

Many thanks for your comments.
NO, I had the 'default' version, in which I'd made some layout changes,
but I really like your version much more!

Thanks for sharing your experience - now I will certainly try one
(although building antennas also gives lots of fun!).

As soon as I will have one completed, tested and installed (for DVB-T
use, called 'Digitenne') I will leave another message sharing my
experiences.

Luc