Old October 22nd 07, 07:40 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew
Tim Wescott Tim Wescott is offline

Default 811 home brew

pinball_wizzard_01 wrote:
I've been playing around with tube equipment since I was 17. I'm now
21 and building an old school transmitter. I'm running two 811 push
pull tube system, and the power supple is a ver impresive two 866 in
parallel system.

I'm hoping to have it finished by the spring, I have the power supply
finished and I look forward to starting the transmitter

Pictures? If you have a web site, or if you can post to one of the
public picture sites, that would be very cool.

I'm twice your age and haven't gotten around to building a tube
transmitter yet, although I've rehabilitated some SSB tube gear and used
it on the air. I hope to make something from scratch before I keel
over, but it may have to wait for retirement, or at least for the kids
to get off to college.

Good luck to you!

--

Tim Wescott