Old October 22nd 07, 08:26 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew
Eamon Skelton Eamon Skelton is offline

Default DDS VFO with AD9850 / AD9851 and PIC16F877A

On Mon, 22 Oct 2007 12:54:16 -0400, Jimmie D wrote:

wrote in message

I want to build something like this but without the PIC interface. Instead I
want to control it directly from a printer port. I am looking for examples
of software that can talk to DDS chips in this manner. As a matter of fact I
plan on building the device so that the whole thing will fasten to the
printer port or possible mounted internal to the PC. Any help would be
greatly appreciated.

Jimmie

See the AD9835 data-sheet and this Windows program
from AD.
http://tinyurl.com/3ynl3u

73, Ed. EI9GQ.

--