Old October 22nd 07, 06:07 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Roadie Roadie is offline

Default (OT) California asked to switch off lights.

On Oct 22, 12:04 pm, wrote:
Lemme see, lemme saw, lemme seen here how many lights I have turned
on.OK, in my bathroom in the light fixture above the medicine cabinet,
(the cabinet with the old mirror door on it) I have two flourascent
lights, I never turn them off.In my kitchen, I have one flourascent
light, I never turn that one off either.In the floor lamp by the side of
my side of doggy's couch in my living room, I have one G.E.incandesant
60 watt Reveal light bulb turned on.I turn that one off when I go to bed
or out shopping, otherwise I keep it turned on, untill it burns out and
then I call up three blonde women to replace that light bulb for me.

I also have two tv sets turned on, one for my Philips 976 WebTV
box,another tv set for watching old, old, old movies on DirecTV (Maid's
Night Out movie is on the TCM channel now, that's a right good old 1938
movie) and I have my Velocity Micro desktop ProMagix computer turned on
and an electric water and electric stove and one electric fan turned on
on an end table by doggy's side of her couch.Call the goobernator of
California, I am wasteing too much electricity!
cuhulin

Do you have a link to the message about California power? Drudge
doesn't show it.