Old October 22nd 07, 11:51 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Richard Harrison Richard Harrison is offline

Default Testing earth stake efficiency

JERD wrote:
"I am wondering if anyone can enlighten me on how to test ones earth
stake efficiency?"

Copper-clad rods will greatly outlast galvanized rods.

Reg Edwards, G4FGQ had among his trove of free programs one called
"Earthies", if I recall. Reg is now a silent key (SK) but his programs
survive and are still available free.

Search on: K3HRN site with G4FGQ programs. The site will appear. I had
always wondered what Reg looked like. His portrait is on this site.

Best regards, Richard Harrison, KB5WZI