Old October 23rd 07, 04:54 AM posted to rec.radio.cb
Peter Peter is offline

Default 75%

"james" wrote...
" Peter" wrote:

|"james" wrote...

| I am not impressed!
|
|I am not surprised.

I just don't find a picture of lights from electronic equiptment
all that impressing or interesting.

James,

Once you realize that every post made is not purely for your
titillation, and that we really can survive without your approval
of any particular post, then you will worry less about it.
I certainly don't have the time to report on every post that
fails to excite me, I just ignore them.

If failure to be impressed or interested is the worst of your
problems with messages on this group, then you are indeed a
lucky chap.
There was a time when following a link on this group could
leave you with much to explain about why certain content has
been found on your hard drive.

Regards,
Peter.