Old October 23rd 07, 01:01 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors,rec.radio.shortwave
gb[_2_] gb[_2_] is offline

Default Heathkit HR-10B mods

"CP" wrote in message
Anyone have a copy of the magazine article (73?) that is purported to have
modifications for the Heathkit HR-10B ham band receiver? While in Boston,
picked up one of these little green guys at the MIT monthly ham flea
market
this weekend and before I go through the radio, I'd like to get my ducks
in
a row, modification-wise.
thanks
Bob
kb8tl at yahoo dot com

First Heatkit receiver that I built in 1972

Restoration (Electric Radio -- Nov 2006)
http://www.willydog5.com/index.php?o...13&Itemi d=39

http://listserv.tempe.gov/admin/WA.E...th&F=P&P=18331