Old October 23rd 07, 06:05 AM posted to rec.radio.cb
james james is offline

Default 75%

On Tue, 23 Oct 2007 04:54:36 +0100, " Peter"
wrote:

|"james" wrote...
| " Peter" wrote:
|
| |"james" wrote...
| |
| | I am not impressed!
| |
| |I am not surprised.
|
| I just don't find a picture of lights from electronic equiptment
| all that impressing or interesting.
|
|James,
|
|Once you realize that every post made is not purely for your
|titillation, and that we really can survive without your approval
|of any particular post, then you will worry less about it.
|I certainly don't have the time to report on every post that
|fails to excite me, I just ignore them.
|
|If failure to be impressed or interested is the worst of your
|problems with messages on this group, then you are indeed a
|lucky chap.
|There was a time when following a link on this group could
|leave you with much to explain about why certain content has
|been found on your hard drive.
|

|Regards,
|Peter.

|----------------

You were the first to post the question. I did postulate that you
intended a response. Usually when one posts an interrogative and is
seeking responses, they should expect both positive, neutral and
negative responses. Mine was intended to be more neutral and I
explained my position. It was not intended to be derogatory. Instead
it was to show that not all responses would be positive.

Now if less than favorable responses are not easily accepted maybe you
should refrain from such behavior in the future.

Trust me there are times when I do not respond to your posts and
others, as they are not warranted, I find them less intellectually
stimulating, or I care not to go where the thread may ultimately end
up. Remember, this is entertainment. It is something that one should
remember and often forgets.

To be honest I purge the news reader database from time to time when
the partition on the hard drive gets full. Besides if I want to go
back and review older posts I can use google. They have archives of
the USENET that spans back to 1992 and I don't need to keep large
amounts on the hard drive.

james