Old October 24th 07, 01:57 AM posted to rec.radio.cb
Landshark Landshark is offline

Default Nice & quite

"Steveo" wrote in message
"Landshark" wrote:
"Steveo" wrote in message
"Landshark" wrote:
"Steveo" wrote in message
"Landshark" wrote:
Yup, nice and quite nowadays. Now that I said that I'm sure they'll
crawl out of the shadows now. Hey Mopar, nice going on the tribe
going to the World Series!!!

Landshark

Can't count the chickens yet but thanks for the hats off, Shark.
Caremona will shut down those evil redsox tonight and then we will
celebrate!!!

Nice seeing a team win with fractions of the payroll that the
Yankees and Redsox are used to winning with, eh? -- Baseball needs a
salary cap too.

GO CLEVELAND INDIANS! WOO HOO!

LOL!! Yeah, I'll agree, but those *******s will find away around that
crap. Hey, you gotta love that Geo (owner
of the Yankee's) He sure knows how to treat people, huh.

Landshark

Yea eh? Gotta like Joe telling George to get bent with the pay decrease
too!

I've always liked Joe Torre, he's a class guy imo.
(he's a CBer too) haha

Yeah, even though he was ****ed, he still had the class to just say they
didn't treat him right, really a class act if you ask me. Shame, too, he
still has many years left and they had better hope he goes to the
national league.

Landshark

Yep.

The best part is the Yankee Cashman/co machine is watching it from home,
thanks to the Indians.

GO CLEVELAND INDIANS! WOO HOO!

I hope the Rockies beat the snot out of the Sox's.... GO ROCKIES!!!!

Landshark