Old October 24th 07, 05:52 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
David Eduardo[_4_] David Eduardo[_4_] is offline

Default Oh my, Canada says FM-HD jams, too!

"Telamon" wrote in message

That is not true. In this Hemisphere, there is no nation save Cuba where
the
government controls media. In most nations, for every government station,
there are 100 non-government ones.

Snip

Venezuela is about 95%. Hugo is still working on that last 5%.

Nope. All but about a dozen stations are privately owned commercial
operations. I don't see the Cisneros family being "government."