Old October 25th 07, 10:54 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
[email protected] r2000swler@hotmail.com is offline

Default Sad News

William Fieldstone unexpectedly passed away on Sunday afternoon.

After serious consideration I decided to remove his stopRFI Yahoo
group.

As Telemon pointed out when that group was started the bulk of the
information
is available on the web via Google searches. I have neither the time,
energy or
interest in keeping it a growing and relevant library and rather then
let it wilt on
the vine so to speak, I decided that it would be more useful to simply
removed
it an all contents.

At his daughter's request I have also removed Will from the wide range
of online
communities he was part of.

His hotmail and yahoo Email accounts are inactive.

Terry