Old October 25th 07, 01:22 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
IBOCcrock IBOCcrock is offline

Default Sad News

On Oct 25, 5:54 am, wrote:
William Fieldstone unexpectedly passed away on Sunday afternoon.

After serious consideration I decided to remove his stopRFI Yahoo
group.

As Telemon pointed out when that group was started the bulk of the
information
is available on the web via Google searches. I have neither the time,
energy or
interest in keeping it a growing and relevant library and rather then
let it wilt on
the vine so to speak, I decided that it would be more useful to simply
removed
it an all contents.

At his daughter's request I have also removed Will from the wide range
of online
communities he was part of.

His hotmail and yahoo Email accounts are inactive.

Terry

Why don't you add him to, http://www.stopiboc.com/