Old October 25th 07, 01:37 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors,rec.radio.shortwave
Billy Burpelson Billy Burpelson is offline

Default WTD: Heathkit HR-10B mods

CP wrote:
Anyone have a copy of the magazine article (73?) that is purported to have
modifications for the Heathkit HR-10B ham band receiver? While in Boston, I
picked up one of these little green guys at the MIT monthly ham flea market
this weekend and before I go through the radio, I'd like to get my ducks in
a row, modification-wise.
thanks
Bob
kb8tl at yahoo dot com

Why modify it? It's a 40 year old entry level radio. Why try and make it
into something it was never meant to be? I respectfully suggest that you
just restore it to operational condition and enjoy it for what it is.