Old October 25th 07, 10:34 PM posted to rec.radio.cb
Steveo Steveo is offline

Default single sideband walkie talkie

wrote:
On Wed, 24 Oct 2007 23:58:33 -0700, mark wrote:

|Anybody know if they ever made a SSB Cb walkie talkie?

I think there was one made during the 70's but was very expensive and
quite bulky. I vag uely remember an add I saw and really was
interested but didn't have the finances to purchase one.

james

I imagine it would be somewhat of a battery hog on transmit. (depending on
the output) I sorta remember one being made back when, but I don't recall
the brand.