Old October 25th 07, 11:05 PM posted to rec.radio.cb
Steveo Steveo is offline

Default attmosphere condations improving?

Jay in the Mojave wrote:
Jay in the Mojave wrote:
Hello All:

Here is a link showing the sun spot activity, skip was ah roaring last
night, from all over the country.

http://solarscience.msfc.nasa.gov/SunspotCycle.shtml

So maybe skip conditions may be improving?!?!?!?

Also keep an ear open on 28.400 USB, plus or minus a hand full of Kc's
as this is now a hot frequency for those who have a no code Technician
Lic. And gets pretty active when the skip is running.

Jay in the Mojave

Yeah its blowing like all get out here,,,, wonderful!

OK More attmosphere condations info:

http://www.nwra-az.com/spawx/ssne24.html

We had a couple of days of skip that came in hard and heavy last
weekend. All the bands seemed to be hopping. Nows the time to put up a
beam and listen in...... Its seems to be a better time to listen in as
the skip and condations maybe gettin better, but still have weird
stations coming in from all over, a lot of fun.

Jay in the Mojave

Hello Jay

I just fired it up about a half hour ago and San Diego is rolling it fairly
well, talked to two stations out there. I feel bad for those people with
the wildfires burning down their homes out that way.