Old October 26th 07, 04:44 AM posted to rec.radio.cb
Jay in the Mojave Jay in the Mojave is offline

Default attmosphere condations improving?

Steveo wrote:

Good thing keeping your ears in the breeze, Jay. Are those wildfires near
you too? I hear they are blaming some of that on arson. Who could be so
stupid to do that on purpose?

Hello Steveo:

No the wild fires are miles and miles away from me. But I can hear the
repeaters out of the Los Angles areas most of the times with a beam.
Every summer theres always some clowns who have to start fires. Maybe
they need to have their Dxxx nailed to the wall on the six o'clock news.

I can't believe the sensational, none journalistic, communist news crews
who have to have a close photo of people who have lost their homes. I'd
have those basterds arrested.

Jay in the Mojave