Old October 26th 07, 01:13 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
[email protected] r2000swler@hotmail.com is offline

Default Sad News

On Oct 25, 1:22 pm, IBOCcrock wrote:
On Oct 25, 5:54 am, wrote:

William Fieldstone unexpectedly passed away on Sunday afternoon.

After serious consideration I decided to remove his stopRFI Yahoo
group.

As Telemon pointed out when that group was started the bulk of the
information
is available on the web via Google searches. I have neither the time,
energy or
interest in keeping it a growing and relevant library and rather then
let it wilt on
the vine so to speak, I decided that it would be more useful to simply
removed
it an all contents.

At his daughter's request I have also removed Will from the wide range
of online
communities he was part of.

His hotmail and yahoo Email accounts are inactive.

Terry

Why don't you add him to,http://www.stopiboc.com/

I have waited several days for my rage to subside before speaking.

After serious thought I realize there is nothing I can say to do
justice
to such a loathsome creep as you.

You remind me of all that is sad and evil in mankind.

A good object lesson for others whose hate filled miserable
little souls might not have atrophied beyond repair.

Terry