Old October 26th 07, 02:22 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Sad News

Burr, how are thangys going in the Phillipines? It's done turned cold
and cloudy here.We got some light rain for about three or four days in a
row.For years, I have been getting them Escape From America email
newsletters.
I am not interested in escaping from Mississippi, no way, no how! Mikey,
on American Chopper (The Learning Channel on Radio tb finally got a
Hottie lookin woman in a vehicle to ride around the track with him/her.
cuhulin