Old October 28th 07, 09:54 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors
Clif Holland Clif Holland is offline

Default Need a source for an ACSY connector

If it's 7 pin it's E07-0751-05. I just checked at the website I gave you and
both 0751 and 0851 are valid part numbers. Make sure you entered them
correctly.

--

Clif Holland KA5IPF
www.avvid.com

"David Thompson" wrote in message
Its a 7 pin ACSY. I have not tried to plug anything into the male plug
and
have no experience with a TS-130S. It is the remote connector plug shown
on
page 5 of the manual. Don't know what all the locking etc means as no
experience with this type of special Japanese connector at all!

A fellow from Avvid tells me the Kenwood part number is E07-0851-05 but a
Kenwood search comes up not found. I sent them an e-mail

Dave K4JRB