Old November 5th 03, 01:52 PM
Bob Miller

On Tue, 04 Nov 2003 20:13:25 GMT, Ron wrote:

I am going to install a 30' push up mast to the side of my home with 2
brackets but I am not able to locate any house brackets large enough for
the 2" and 1 1/2" pipe. Most that I have seen are very flimsy and will
only take the normal TV mast. Any ideas on where to purchase the
brackets?

By the way the mast is going to support a 40 meter dipole and a TGM
Hybrid Quad with 1.6 sq. feet of wind load.

Ron
K3SZY

Go to Yahoo search and enter "antenna wall mounts"

It brought up at least one entry that accepts up to 2" pipe:

http://secure2.hostmaster2000.com/Me...26+Wall+Mounts

Bunch of other entries, too.

I had good luck a couple of years ago using the Radio Shack 12" wall
mounts. While they are rated for only 1-1/4" pipe, they can take
bigger.

Bob
k5qwg