Old October 31st 07, 01:45 PM posted to rec.radio.scanner,rec.radio.shortwave
SamSez SamSez is offline

Default Considering purchasing Winradio WR-315e - What do you think?

John wrote in news:1193791578.351773.105960@
50g2000hsm.googlegroups.com:

I must have a receiver that can provide a digital stream via USB to a
computer. This can be digital audio, I/Q samples out of an ADC, or a
digitized IF. I can not use the computer's sound card for
digitization.

I'm not sure if this is a primary consideration, but if it is, consider
that there are small usb powered a/d devices -- like the Turtle Beach Audio
Advantage SRM for example -- that can provide you with a digital stream
over usb, independent of your pc's soundcard. That might enable you to
widen your radio search. Just a thought.