Old November 2nd 07, 01:03 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors
Smakutus Maximus Smakutus Maximus is offline

Default FA: old radio tubes, 6E5 Magic Eye, etc

Vintage radio tubes from 1947 Sparton radio

Currently I have 3 USA made vintage radio tubes up for sale:
Sylvania 6E5 "Magic Eye" (no way to test, looks great comes with socket)
Tung-Sol 6S8GT (tests good on Sencore TC28 tester)
Sylvania 7Q7 (tests good on Sencore TC28 tester)

I recently salvaged these tubes from a 1947 Sparton 10-76-PA radio that
was put out for trash pickup. I was on foot and the garbage truck was
literally a few houses away so I couldn't save the whole thing, but I
grabbed what I could & put some of the tubes I can't use on ebay.
If interested, please check them out.

Pickup available for radio fans local to 53538 WI zip code to save shipping.

Cheers

All start at $0.99 with no reserve on ebay:
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZgnarles

p.s., I also don't jack up stuff with 'handling' or other BS charges.
Real shipping costs only.

I'd rather see these being used by someone who will do something with them.