Old November 5th 03, 02:56 AM
Bill VanAlstyne

That would be Fleeman, Anderson & Bird (FAB Corp.)
http://www.fab-corp.com/
Thanks for the tip, I've been looking for these, too. :-)
Bill / W5WVO

Edward A. Feustel wrote:
Ron,
I bought a set from Fleeman, Anderson, and BI..... in

Florida last
year.
I found them using Google. Unfortunately I only have the

characters
of their name
that would fit in a Quicken line. They cost ~$17.50

shipped.

They sell heavy duty stuff for antennas.

Good luck,

Ed, N5EI
"Ron" wrote in message
I am going to install a 30' push up mast to the side of

my home with
2 brackets but I am not able to locate any house brackets

large
enough for the 2" and 1 1/2" pipe. Most that I have seen

are very
flimsy and will only take the normal TV mast. Any ideas

on where to
purchase the brackets?

By the way the mast is going to support a 40 meter dipole

and a TGM
Hybrid Quad with 1.6 sq. feet of wind load.

Ron
K3SZY