Old November 3rd 07, 07:21 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dxAce dxAce is offline

Default Supreme Leader Suspends Constitution and Shuts Down TelevisionStations

Beloved Leader wrote:

Not, no Bush, that Musharraf dude over there in Pakistan.

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/11/03/wo...4pakistan.html

I just love getting folks all riled up.

Does Pakistan have any presence on the SW? I don't recall that I've
ever heard them.

Last I heard them was on March 5, 2006 on 11570 at 1600 s/on in English.
That broadcast is directed to North Africa. EiBi (A07) still shows that
frequency along with 9380, also 11550 is directed to East Africa at the same
time.

It's a 15 minute news bulletin that runs 1600-1615.

The B07 EiBi sked is not yet out, but you might check http://www.dxasia.info/
and look at the Pakistan regional and external services listings which now shows
four frequencies in use at that time and a few changes from A07.

Good luck,

dxAce
Michigan
USA