Old November 4th 07, 02:54 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew
Paul Hinman Paul Hinman is offline

Default 811 home brew

With those glowing fire bottles I hope that you have/will design the
layout so that you can put a glass window in the front panel to let the
glow show through,

Good luck with project - Paul

pinball_wizzard_01 wrote:

I've been playing around with tube equipment since I was 17. I'm now
21 and building an old school transmitter. I'm running two 811 push
pull tube system, and the power supple is a ver impresive two 866 in
parallel system.

I'm hoping to have it finished by the spring, I have the power supply
finished and I look forward to starting the transmitter

--
Paul S. Hinman - VE6LDS
long West 113 deg 27 min 20 sec