Old November 5th 07, 09:02 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors
Antonio Vernucci Antonio Vernucci is offline

Default Seeking advice on regenerative receiver

Your feeling is correct -- regeneration in the IF will narrow the IF
response, but won't correct for images before the IF.

I agree, but in my case regeneration occurs in the converter stage, not in the
IF amplifier! That is reason why I am wondering about.

With a 500 kHz IF, I would have images only 1 MHz away. So I am worrying about
the image frequency.

73

Tony I0JX