Old November 6th 07, 12:37 AM posted to rec.radio.swap
[email protected] ars_wa8mea@netzero.com is offline

Default FS: RadioShack Pro-2052 Scanner

FS: RadioShack Pro-2052 Scanner
Trunking scanner. EXCELLENT condition. Comes with POLICE CALL 2005,
and two original sets of instructions/manuals and original box. DC
"wall-wart". I am totally surprised at the sensitivity of this
scanner. Does well with just the radio's whip but extraordinary with a
basic outdoor ground plane. Christmas is coming! Makes a nice gift!
$179 and I will pay for shipping and insurance in U.S.
Prefer PayPal or Postal Money Order. First e-mail gets it!
(Photo available at QTH.com. Search under for the ad using my call.)
73, Bill - WA8MEA

517-563-2784
http://HamRadioFun.com