Old November 8th 07, 06:59 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Larry Gagnon Larry Gagnon is offline

Default Indoor Antenna

On Wed, 07 Nov 2007 16:12:03 -0800, Terry M.
wrote:

I live in a condo and have a "no outdoor antenna" rule. Other problem
is the is no attic access (except for a few wall access panels.

Are the any respectable indoor antennas?

Not compared to an outdoor antenna there aren't! I was in your position
once. I used some very stealth solid, coated 28 or lighter gauge magnet
wire to run a random wire antenna out to a tree. It was virtually
invisible to the naked eye unless you REALLY looked for it. That will work
much better for you than ANY indoor antenna if you can manage to get it up
unseen at about 3 AM ;-)

Larry VE7EA