Old November 9th 07, 11:33 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
australia.radio.broadcast.moderated - australia.radio.broadcast.moderated  - is offline

Default Top News

On Nov 10, 10:23 am, dxAce wrote:
"australia.radio.broadcast.moderated -" wrote:
On Nov 9, 10:49 pm, dxAce wrote:
The latest edition (9 November) has been posted:

http://www.wwdxc.de/topnews.htm

dxAce
Michigan
USA

CRAP

We support The White House call on Friday for an early end to the
state of emergency in Pakistan and urged all sides to refrain from
violence. We Think that all should suppory the pakistan President
Mooseshara with hissplan to sell his country to George Bush to use as
his personal golf link. It is wonderful that Mooseshara has closed
down the television stations as people no longer
are having to watch
repeats of "dancing with the stars" as it has been forbidden and many
urdues are tripping over their burkhas
Buy our Video " How to make Friends in IRAQ" Send one buck
to our "make IRAQ the next State of the Union campaign Guantanomo Bay
Cuba USA"
Pakispam

Wow! There are retards in Australia too! Who woulda thunk it?

no...one runs fox