Old November 10th 07, 02:38 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
David David is offline

Default (OT) HR 1585 Authorizes Plans For Martial Law.

On Sat, 10 Nov 2007 01:13:39 -0600, wrote:

www.blacklistednews.com

Watch out! y'all,,,, MORON AWOL COMMIE NAZI FASCIST bush's so-called job
rating is the Worst ever of any so-called prez before.That MORON and
MORON Shotgun cheney might try to pull something.
Phooey on that! they will never martial law doggy and I.
I am fixin to cut the light and get my beauty sleep.Move over. doggy.
cuhulin

They want to turn everyone into Cuhulin.

"Just roll over and go back to sleep...everything's fine...bye-bye..."