Old November 10th 07, 07:04 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.dx
SPAM FREE australia.radio.broadcast.moderated (Keitha)_ SPAM FREE australia.radio.broadcast.moderated (Keitha)_ is offline

Default I need a 60 meter transmitting aerial for a HF

no probs

found a supplier

I need a 60 meter transmitting aerial for a HF

Shortwave service with 1kw
Can anyone help with where I get get a good compact one
A web address ?

Tried

http://www.bushcomm.com/

Thank You

http://www.radio2doublev.org/

Keith at
Double V Shortwave australia at Fairfield NSW

Tio help Gordon We will need somone to help out and join our
association
with the instalation of looking after of this this site
250Kw to Asia and the Pacific is next on the list

SPAM FREE australia.radio.broadcast.moderated (Keitha)_ wrote:

I need a 60 meter transmitting aerial for a HF
Shortwave service with 1kw

Ca anyone tell me where to get one ?

web address?