Old November 11th 07, 12:48 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
[email protected] radio.mapleleaf@gmail.com is offline

Default (OT) HR 1585 Authorizes Plans For Martial Law.

On Nov 10, 11:17 am, wrote:
I watch Survivorman and Man Vs. Wild programs on DirecTV, I know how to
survive.If that doesn't work, I will move to one of those litle Isles
off the wild and wooly West Coast of Ireland.

I have a very old canvas painting here that I bought at an antiques
auction many years ago.It measures 20'' by 16'' inches.It is a painting
of one of those very old little stone houses with a thatched roof in
Ireland.Sort of like in the Thin Man movie.
cuhulin

Is this some sort of cipher? Hard to see any intelligence on the
surface....