Old November 11th 07, 01:17 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
IBOCcrock IBOCcrock is offline

Default IBOC Crock - Supreme Leader of the Anti-Radio Luna-Tic-Toc Fringe !

On Nov 10, 3:54?pm, RHF wrote:
On Nov 10, 10:50 am, IBOCcrock wrote:

On Nov 9, 10:29?pm, RHF wrote:

On Nov 9, 6:24 pm, IBOCcrock wrote:

'HD Radio in the Winston-Salem Journal "

"I know "HD Radio SUCKS", the technology is "DEFECTIVE", I'm a
"SHILL", and it's all "A FARCE". That should keep the ONE PERSON who
consistently tries to get this crap on my blog satisfied. No need to
post your "well-informed" opinions, I've already done it for you."

http://hearitseeit.blogspot.com/2007...ston-salem-jou...

IBOC Crock,

I see with this Post that You Are Still Crocked . . . Burp !
-and- Supreme Leader of the Anti-Radio Luna-Tic-Toc Fringe !

Shill-On - May The 'Farce' Be With You !
-and- You Are Right Your Life Must 'Suck' .

happy to be me enjoying the 'free' over-the-air radio ~ RHF
.

http://obli.net/media/1/20050818-how...the-fuc...Hide quoted text -

IBOC Crock - Alas You Are What You Drink and How You Think.

-butt- Some how I imagine you more as . . .

http://static.blogo.it/cineblog/poster_sicko2thumb.jpg

'What Seems To Be {Your} The Problem ?" Dude ~ RHF

http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/L...46/lunatic.jpg