Old November 11th 07, 01:18 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default (OT) HR 1585 Authorizes Plans For Martial Law.

On Nov 10, 4:48 pm, wrote:
On Nov 10, 11:17 am, wrote:

I watch Survivorman and Man Vs. Wild programs on DirecTV, I know how to
survive.If that doesn't work, I will move to one of those litle Isles
off the wild and wooly West Coast of Ireland.

I have a very old canvas painting here that I bought at an antiques
auction many years ago.It measures 20'' by 16'' inches.It is a painting
of one of those very old little stone houses with a thatched roof in
Ireland.Sort of like in the Thin Man movie.
cuhulin

Is this some sort of cipher? Hard to see any intelligence on the
surface....

Radio Maplel... It's in 'Cuhulinese'
-and- Cuhulin "IS" A Living Cipher ) ~ RHF