Old November 11th 07, 11:39 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Dave Dave is offline

Default Part 2 Is it possible to ask questions here?

"Stefan Wolfe" wrote in message

Art, I'm not sure if you read my entire post.

and he wouldn't understand it even if he did.

Where can I find a copy of your work? I have gone through the archives but
no luck.

you won't. he hasn't published anything other than handwaving distortions
and misconceptions based on some weird distortion of gauss's law and his
concept of 'equilibrium', which he can't define either. you will be happier
when you add him and anyone who responds to him to your kill file.