Old November 11th 07, 01:32 PM posted to rec.radio.cb
Jay in the Mojave Jay in the Mojave is offline

Default where do Iget current FCC CB license?

Steveo wrote:

Jay in the Mojave wrote:

Vinnie S. wrote:

Moped is an offical licensing center. You can get one from him.

Vinnie S.

Yeah I hear if ya all show up with 50 bucks or so, you will get the
grand tour, all 4 or 5 stores in town, plus the fillin station. Then ya
have to write down your name and address and Moped will sign it for
ya's. A few more bucks for the Radar Endorsement.

Might even be able to sign up for BPL service.

Jay in the Mojave

Haha, may want to review first:

http://www.k4gvt.com/bpl/

Hello Steveo:

Oh are you listening in? hahahhahaha

BPL is one of those things investers call a "Bad Deal" the word I hear
is that the orignal investors are trying to get out, by having new
investors come in.

Jay in the Mojave