Old November 11th 07, 09:12 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Richard Harrison Richard Harrison is offline

Default Part 2 Is it possible to ask questions here?

Art wrote:
"But nobody will question the fact that all computer programs support my
addition to Gaussian law to those of maxwell."

That`s an I dare you.

Roy may tell us if EZNEC needs Art`s embellishment for accuracy.

Art did not answer my question of Nov 8, 10:27am in the "An instructive
trick" thread. It was: "why would we use the time constant without the
angular frequency?"

On page 904 0f the 3rd edition of Kraus` "Antennas" is found:
"The availability of computers in the 1960s provided antenna designers
with an alternative. They could develop software to simulate the
performance of antennas. In general, these techniques either numerically
solve Maxwell`s equations by descretizing the problem using integral
techniques, such as Moment Methods (MoM) as discussed in Sec. 14-11, or
differential techniques, such as finite elements or finite
difference-time domain."

Best regards, Richard Harrison, KB5WZI