Old November 11th 07, 08:23 PM posted to rec.radio.cb
[email protected] underdog5421@yahoo.com is offline

Default where do Iget current FCC CB license?

Tell the ignorant cop to check CFR Title 47 Part 95.402.

Speaking about ignorant, I just remembered that a few
years ago or so when I was walking around at the Mayday
Parade in that same county, I had only one radio with
me, and I was stopped and told I wasn't allowed to have
it.

For some reason, they didn't want me having any transmitter that I
could talk to other people on while I was
there, although they didn't have any signs posted saying so.

However, this "transmitter" that I coud "talk to other people
on" was an IC-R3 scanner!!!!

I didn't even own any radio transmitters at the time!!!!

So I told him "it doesn't transmit, it only receives"
and I turned on the regular tv portion of it with the
screen on to a regular tv station.

Then he said it was okay for me to have it and left thinking
it was a regular ordinary pocket tv!!!

The authorities in that county really do need some radio lessons and
some radio law lessons.

They can't tell the difference between a cb and a ham
radio.

And even more surprisingly, they can't even tell the
difference between a radio transmitter and a radio
reciever that only recieves!!!!