Old November 12th 07, 06:56 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.radio

Default OT - Speed Test - ignore. - File 1 of 1 - Speed.rtf (01/31)

Meat Plow wrote:

On Mon, 12 Nov 2007 12:36:09 -0500, Michael A. Terrell wrote:

Buck Frobisher wrote:

Why here? There are dozens of NGs called "test" for just this purpose.

*plonk*

Don't just plonk him, report him for abuse.

What was the abuse?

Some usenet servers have limited retention, and useless postings like
this push valid messages off the spool. Some limit their retention to
24 hours, as well, so their users had little, or no time to see other
messages. Also, what did he prove by trying to speed test his NNTP
server?

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell