Old November 13th 07, 11:22 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors
cbx cbx is offline

Default Looking for manual for OLD Hy Gain 18HT Vertical, Original version circa 1960's

I'm trying to resurrect an old one I bought in 60's, and can't find
the original instruction sheet. It was a single sheet of paper,
folded to the size of a business envelope, and it had the whole
shebang on that one sheet. I have a copy of the newer version
now sold by MFJ/Hy-Gain, but for some reason the side element sizes do
not seem to be the same. For instance, the 40 M element is shown as
sticking up about 80" above tower top, I don't remember it sticking up
that far.

Anyone know an online source that may have this? I wrote to MFJ and
am awaiting a reply, but if I can find it for free and quick it would
be nicer... he he...

73,

Jim, WA5DXP